What are Cookies
A cookie is a small text file stored in your Internet browser that allows the Site or a third party to recognize you, as a visitor (and not as an individual). Cookies can be used for FollowingNbsp;: (1) To activate certain Functions & nbsp;; (2) to provide Analysis & nbsp;; (3) to store your Preferences & nbsp;; and (4) to enable advertising broadcasts and behavioral advertising.
Cookies can be a temporary or persistent cookie. A temporary witness will expire automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires, or until you delete your cookies from your browser. Expiration dates are set in cookies EvenNbsp;; Some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after longer periods. The cookies placed by the website you visit are sometimes called " cookies Interns & nbsp; ", while cookies placed by other entities are sometimes named" cookies of third Part & nbsp;".
- to what end are Cookies used when I use the Site?
when you access and/or use the Site or interact with the services, we, or a third party, can/can place a number of cookies in your browser. Some of these cookies will only be used if you use certain features or if you select certain preferences, and some cookies will be used for longer term purposes, as described in our policy of Confidentiality.
Each cookie pursues one of the following objectives:
- Essential Cookies : These first-level cookies allow users to make use of a Site feature such as: (i) Stay connected, or (ii) make purchases.
- Analytical Cookies : These cookies trace information about how the Site/s is/are being used/s so we can/les improve and report on our performance. We can also use analytical cookies to test new advertisements, pages, or features to see how users react to them. Analytical cookies can be either first-level cookies or third-party cookies.
- Preference Cookies : These first-level cookies store your Site's preferences.
- Cookies for purposes of advertising targeting: These third-party cookies (also known as "behavioral" or "targeted" advertising are placed by platforms or by advertising networks to From & nbsp;: (i) monitor the impact of advertisements and tracing, and (ii) allow advertising networks to send advertisements that may correspond to your activities.
What are my options on cookies?
If you don't like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser settings to clear cookies that have already been installed and not accept new cookies. To learn more about how you can do this, visit your browser's support pages. Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you may not be able to use all of the features we offer, you might not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages may Do not appear correctly.
How do I manage cookies?
If you are concerned about targeted behavioral advertising cookies (which notify you of advertisements based on your use of the website and other Internet sites), European Union based users can go to www.youronlinechoices.eu and US-based users can go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ to get more information.
How to turn cookies on and off using your browser
- Click the configuration icon on the browser toolbar > > Select Settings > > click " Show The parameters Advanced & nbsp;" > > in the section " Confidentiality & nbsp; ", click" Settings Of Content & nbsp;".
- in order to activate cookies in the section " Cookies", choose" Allow Local Data Installation "will enable both first-level cookies and third-party cookies. To enable only top-level cookies, choose " Block All third party cookies without Exception & nbsp;".
- To disable cookies, in the "Cookies" section, choose " Prevent Sites to install Data & nbsp;".
- Please note that there are different levels of activation and deactivation of cookies on Chrome. For more information about the other cookie settings offered by Chrome, Please Refer to the following page from Google: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py? hl=en & answer=95647
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Click "Tools", in the top corner of your navigation window, and select " Options Internet & nbsp; "> > In the Options window, navigate to the" Confidentiality & nbsp;".
- To enable cookies: Drag the cursor to " Medium & nbsp; "or below.
- To disable cookies: Move the cursor up to block all cookies.
- Please note that there are different levels of activating and disabling cookies on Explorer. For more information about other cookie settings on Internet Explorer, Please Refer to the following page from Microsoft: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Click the more Actions button on the toolbar, and select Parameters & gt; > Search for " Display The parameters Advanced & nbsp; "and click Top & gt; > Under the Cookies section, select " do Not block cookies (default), or " Block Third party Cookies Only & nbsp; "> > Restart Edge.
- Click "Tools" on the browser menu and select "Options" > > select the Privacy Options panel
- To enable cookies: Check " Accept Cookies for Sites & nbsp;"
- To disable cookies: Uncheck " Accept Cookies for Sites & nbsp;"
- Please note that there are different levels of activating and disabling data on Firefox. For more information, Please Refer to the following page from of Mozilla: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- click " Parameters & nbsp; "In the browser menu and select" Parameters & nbsp;" > > select " Preferences Rapids & nbsp;"
- To enable cookies: Check " Accept Cookies for Sites & nbsp;"
- To disable cookies: Uncheck " Accept Cookies for Sites & nbsp;"
- Please note that there are different levels of activating and disabling data on Opera. For more information, Please Refer to the following page from Opera Software: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Safari on OSX
- Click "Safari" in the menu bar and select the option "Preferences" > &Gt Click On " Security & nbsp;"
- To enable cookies: In the "Accept Cookies" section select " Only From the site to which you Browse & nbsp;"
- To disable cookies: In the "Accept Cookies" section select " Never & nbsp;"
- Please note that there are different levels of activation and disabling of data on Safari. For more information, Please Refer to the following page from From Apple: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html? path=Safari/3.0/en/9277. html
- Please search for a "help" function in the browser or contact the browser provider.
How do I manage your cookies?
Most Internet browsers are initially installed to automatically accept cookies. As explained above, you can change the settings to block cookies or alert you when cookies are sent to your Device.
know that if you disable cookies that we use, it may impact your experience when you are on the site, as an example you may be unable to visit certain parts of the site or you may not receive any content or Personalized information when you visit a Site.
to get more information about the cookies that the Site uses you can click here.
Third party Cookies
We use various products and features provided by Google LLC. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; Google).
- Our services use analytics tools. Google Analytics uses " cookies& nbsp", i.e. text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how you use the site. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United StatesUnited.
- Please note that Google Analytics adds the code " gat._Anonymize(); "On this website to ensure the collection of anonymized IP addresses (referred to as" IP-Masking & nbsp;").
- You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. A desubscription cookie will be installed on the computer, preventing the future collection of your data when you visit this website:
- disable Google Analytics
- More information on the conditions of use and confidentiality of the data can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/ Terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/. Please note that on this website, the Google Analytics code is completed by " anonymizeIp& nbsp; "To ensure a collection of anonymized IP addresses (referred to as" IP-Masking & nbsp;").
Google Dynamic remarketing
- We use Google Dynamic remarketing to advertise our website through the Internet, especially via the " Google Display Network & nbsp;". The Remarketing Dynamic will display advertisements for you based on the portions of our websites that you have viewed by placing a cookie on your Web browser. Under no circumstances does this cookie identify you or grant you access to your computer or mobile device. The cookie is used to indicate to other Internet sites that "This user has visited a particular page, so show them advertisements related to this PageNbsp;". Google Dynamic remarketing allows us to adjust our marketing to better meet to your Needs and only displays your corresponding advertisements.
- If you don't want to see advertisements from our site, you can unsubscribe from using Google cookies by visiting the Google advertising settings . For more information, please see the " Policy de Confidentiality & nbsp;" From Google.
- We use Google AdWords to advertise through the Internet, especially on Google search.
Doubleclick by Google
We use tags from Retargeting Personalized Audience provided by Facebook Inc. (1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304 USA, "Facebook").
Personalized Facebook Audience
- In the context of online ads based on interest, we use the personalized Audience product of Facebook. To this end, a non-reversible and non-personalized checksum (thumbprint) is generated from data usage. This total control can be forwarded to Facebook for analysis needs and COmmercialisation. The information gathered includes your activities on our site (e.g. browsing habits, subpages visited, etc.). Your IP address is also transmitted and used for a geographic check of ads. The data collected is transmitted only encrypted to Facebook and we are anonymous, this means that personal data of individual users are not visible by us.
Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel
- Using the website, you authorize the processing of data associated with the integration of a Facebook pixel.
- Please click here if you want to revert to your permission: https://www.facebook.com/ads/settings .
Hotjar Is A Tool of analysis and Feedback Provided by Hotjar Ltd (2nd FloorSt Julian Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julian STJ 1000, Malta, Europe). This tool allows us to reveal the online behavior as well as the feedback of our visitors. Hotjar Uses a tracing code, which collects your information and forwards it to Amazon Web secure cloud Servers Services based in Ireland. The following information can be collected via your device and your browser:
- The IP address of your device (collected and stored in an anonymous rendition);
- the size of your device's screen;
- The device type (unique identifiers of the device) and browser information;
- localization (country only);
- preferred language used to display the Web page.
We use this information to improve the functionality of our website and make it easier to use, more valuable and simpler to use.
You can decide at any time to refuse the collection of your information by Hotjar When you visit a website Hotjar Using a Header " Do Not Tracer & nbsp;". You can learn more about how you can proceed with clicking here . For more information, please see the " Policy de Confidentiality & nbsp;" de Hotjar.
We use technologies from Outbrain, INC. (Offices located 39 West 13th Street, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10011, ATT.: Legal department, " Outbrain") on our services in order to make a tracing of the pages consulted and the clicks. This allows us to adjust our advertising campaigns to users with an interest Common.
You can refuse the collection of your information by Outbrain when you go to a website of Outbrain. You can learn more about how you can proceed with Clicking here (Unsubscribe button). For more information, please see the " Policy de Confidentiality & nbsp;" of Outbrain.
We use technology to Taboola, INC. (offices located 1115 Broadway, 7th fl., New York, NY, 10010, "Taboola") on this site to make a tracing of the pages viewed and clicks. This allows us to adjust our advertising campaigns to users with a common interest.
We use technologies from Gemini, INC. (Offices located 701 1st Ave., Sunnyvale, CA, 94089, " Yahoo") on this site to make a tracing of the pages consulted. This allows us to adjust our advertising campaigns to users with a common interest.
List of third parties that can access information via our partner sites:
- Google AdWords + Doubleclick &Nbsp;- Google Ads settings.
- Bing- Link To privacy dashboard.
More information about Cookies
on the Site of the CNIL: Http://Www.Cnil.Fr/Vos-Droits/Vos-Traces/Les-Cookies/
Last updated: September 10, 2018